Women’s Business Networking-Discover Your True Potential!
Women’s Business Bureau a/k/a WBB is a women’s business and professional networking organization created so that women can better connect, share and learn from each other. It is our mission to provide all of the resources for women to achieve their dreams and reach their goals through mentoring, networking and educational workshops.
We offer peer-to-peer mentoring and by helping one another we can learn from from each other. WBB builds confidence in women. We offer a support system for women wanting to climb the corporate ladder, startup businesses, expand businesses, and starting a "new" career.
WBB empowers women and builds them up! We are partnering with nonprofits to give back to the community. We offer e-learning opportunities, workshops, career and business courses to help career women with their professional and business development.
WBB is about Women Helping Women!
- We are not a closed organization but rather an inclusive organization. Anyone who has the same mindset of our organization is welcomed.
- We are not a referral based networking organization because we believe the right thing to do is to always “refer” and help women at every opportunity.
- We are not a business networking organization solely for the purpose of women business owners or for women in a sales. WBB was founded to provide networking opportunities for every working woman to help expand her connections and to help build circles of influence. Building and developing connections is crucial in order to grow, learn and have greater opportunities now and in the future. No one knows what their future holds. It’s better to be prepared instead of unprepared.
- We are not defined by our age. No one is too young or too old. Everyone can learn from each other.
- We are not in competition with each other. We want all of us to make it. We celebrate all women’s accomplishments.
Our goal is to help women and young girls to achieve their career and professional goals. We want to help young women and girls in our community to choose the best career path for themselves, get equal pay, climb the corporate ladder, learn to lead others and perhaps become CEO and CFO’s and politicians. We hope to inspire women to be innovative, creative and aspire to accomplish great things in our cities, states and our nation. Our organization will be a stepping stone for many and a building block for others.
We will align our organization with nonprofits and for-profit companies that will help us serve the women around the US. WBB has been established to provide more support to women business owners, help for startups, and to help with business expansions.